• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 dynacorn fenders and hood

karolscali

are dynacorn fenders and hood any good? i have to replace my fenders and hood, the ones on the car are not originals to the car. most body shops are recomending to go this way, the ones on the car need to much work to repair and do not line up that good.i know nos is the way to go, i have a opportunity to get dynacorn products from a local mustang resto shop, at a good deal, from a cacelled order. also looking for pedastels for fog lights?

green56

some one in the club was selling the pedastels for the luces fog lamps but it slip my mind who it was maybe some one in club would know

rvrtrash

The pedastals are available from Bob Teets (HCBob). I don't know how far up into Alberta you are, but there is a guy here locally that has a Mustang "parts yard" and I could see how much he wants for your parts, if you want.

Steve

hicountrybob

are dynacorn fenders and hood any good? i have to replace my fenders and hood, the ones on the car are not originals to the car. most body shops are recomending to go this way, the ones on the car need to much work to repair and do not line up that good.i know nos is the way to go, i have a opportunity to get dynacorn products from a local mustang resto shop, at a good deal, from a cacelled order. also looking for pedastels for fog lights?
Karolscali, Bob Teets here. I DO have pedestal kits for the Lucas lamps, cost is $65.00 plus shipping charges. Each part is new and proper. Kit is complete, and come w/ mounting diagram and instruction sheet. Let me know your mailing address and I will find the shipping price from the post office, Fed X or UPS or whomever you wish to ship it. Email me or home phone # is area code 303-424-3866 evenings. Thank you and let me hear from you. Bob

limelyt

we have used dynacor on both projects...California Special and 68 Bullet...I have to say they are the best for steel guage and fit we have ever used...and there was a lot of differnet suppliers.