• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

Attachments

• DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
case12

case12

Hello, yes, the HCS frames are still available. They are $22 each which includes postage (in US). Just PM me with your info and I will send them out to you right away. Pay me after you get them and are happy. I use paypal or other forms of payment. Thanks, Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

Hello CS family,

Believe it or not, I only have 7 GT/CS frames left (for 1968). After that, they are gone :eek:.

I still have plenty of HCS frames (all years).

Thanks! Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

Please send me a PM with your address information, and I will get them out to you and let you know. Thanks, Casey

swc

When available, I will take a set. Please post where and when to send money. I am a new owner, so really looking foward to getting the frames.
Thanks
Steve C.

Mosesatm

Casey no longer posts here so the license plate issue may be dead.

Jon,
Do you know where this stands?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Arlie, I just emailed Casey about it. I'll post up when he replies.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I did get a reply from Casey. He's busy on his other Ford projects, but says he misses the CS! (but of course we all knew he would! :wink: )

He has several HCS frames left, but only a handful of GT/CS. PM me for his email address if you want to buy one.