• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Fog light wiring connector

Jester

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393014356.662977.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393014385.562437.jpg

Hi, one of the foglights on my 68 CS is missing the electrical wire connector. Have no idea what they might be called and where I can find them. Have browsed through a few parts websites but thought I'd better ask you bunch before spending more time on a wild goose chase. See the pictures for reference. Anyone knows? Thanks. /Jesper

rvrtrash

They're called "bullet connectors" and Radio Shack or most hardware/auto parts stores will have them. The new ones are slightly smaller than the ones Ford used, but if you're careful not to stab yourself, you can use a small screwdriver to spread them apart at the seam.

Steve