• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gonna buy a mid 60's Thunderbird next week

joedls

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=4;threadid=2257;start=15#msg15789 date=1129852643]
kinda laughed about the bullethole thing.
[/quote]

I was in a car once back in the early 80s when a bullet was shot through the edck lid. It was no laughing matter. :eek:

hookedtrout

My neighbor has a T-Bird the same as those you are looking at. He had it for sale a couple of years back but it didn't sell and it's sitting outside. It's red and the paint is faded pretty bad. No idea what it has for options or engine but it looks to be in fair condition short of sitting outside and fading away. Rust free from what I can tell.

Cory

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

got the car and it is pretty darn cool. It sure is a boat cmpared to the Mustangs. I will say that it does get up and go once moving, the 390 4V helps. Looks like the previous owner showed it in local shows as the engine is detailed and has all the proper stickers. We took the vlave covers off and determined the engine has been rebuilt recently which is a plus. All in all I am pretty happy with my new land yacht.

pictures sometime later.