• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Good deal or not?

gazrox

That's a sister car to mine - seafoam green with Ivy Gold interior.

My restoration is nearing completion - rear glass and windshield, floor console, front seats and belts, and exhaust to go and it is done! Will post pics soon.

Gary

somethingspecial

Sean, Curtis (Mustang.biz) is a member of good standing on this site. He had several GT/CS and HCS cars for sale. I have never heard a single bad word about him or his Deals. He is in San Diego and it should be easy for you to go see the car in person. This could be a great car for you to purchase and build to your desire. Although he is the seller, he knows Mustangs and should be able to help you make an informed decision. I wish you well.

DeadStang

Sean, Curtis (Mustang.biz) is a member of good standing on this site. He had several GT/CS and HCS cars for sale. I have never heard a single bad word about him or his Deals. He is in San Diego and it should be easy for you to go see the car in person. This could be a great car for you to purchase and build to your desire. Although he is the seller, he knows Mustangs and should be able to help you make an informed decision. I wish you well.

Isn't that the dealer that sold Amy "Satan?"

Mosesatm

Here is a 4-speed J-code car on eBay for comparison.

If the restored car on eBay is in good condition I think it's a bargain.

dalorzo_f

seafoam green with Ivy Gold interior.

What color carpet did you go with? I am going a dark green/gold with IG interior, bought the IG carpet and its really light, thinking a darker green may work better... photo or two?