• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Got my 2013 GT/CS

Ladyhawke

My new baby finally arrived today. So excited!! Lots of cool features in the cockpit plus the new select shift auto (didn't try it yet though). Got home late, so more fun with it tomorrow!!

ResizedImage951336156581672.jpg

2012-05-04193438.jpg

2012-05-04193423.jpg

2012-05-04193720.jpg

2012-05-04193702.jpg

2012-05-041936.jpg

sam

awesome.................love that hood ! Have fun and be safe !

bztz4m

When you get a chance please goto my website and register your 2013 GT/CS so you will have the 15% discount on the certificate package for your car when the 2013 certificates are ready to purchase. Here is the link to my website: http://gtcsregistry.com

Ron Davis

OP
OP
Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke

Thanks Everyone! We took her out for a nice drive this afternoon. Enjoyed the sport steering option and select shift. She is going to be a lot of fun!

Ron, I sent an email for the registry.

bztz4m

Thanks, I will add your information to the database and website once I get home tonight from work.

Ron

joedls

...I'm not up on the newer cars much, except to say it's Gorgeous, and Congratulations! But are they not doing the GT/CS striping any more?

It's down below the door.

To the OP:

I love the front end of these cars. I like how they went with the previous Shelby looking grill. I still can't get used to the rear end though. But you gotta love the 5.0. That is a smoking engine. People are putting out some serious HP with these cars.

OP
OP
Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke

Thanks again everyone! We really love the CS package. The strips are also down the hood too. From some angles they aren't very noticable. They seem to blend in with the Sterling Grey. Here's a few more pics from our drive on Sunday. Plus one of the daytime driving lights, they are pretty cool.

IMG_3984xx.jpg

IMG_3988xx.jpg

IMG_3989xx.jpg

IMG_3998x.jpg

IMG_4049x.jpg

OP
OP
Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke

Thanks Hawk29. I tried to send a PM through the site but you have it disabled.

I ordered my car March 5th. It was built April 4th and arrived last Friday, May 4. It arrived about when I expected but a few weeks late of the ETA 4/11. I really love the car so it was worth the wait. And I love all of the CS options plus Ford's new options, track apps and automatic select shift. The Shaker Pro sound system is nice too but I haven't heard one without to compare. The box in the trunk is large, I didn't except that. We really didn't try dealing with the price because we had a X-plan from a friend that works for Ford, but did get money off from rebates. Overall a good experience.

Hawk29

Thank you for sharing the details and am looking forward to following your updates (and hopefully ordering my own!). Your car should be a head-turner - wishing you many miles of fun!

(and thanks for the heads-up on my settings - I changed those - new here so finally dug into the features).

OP
OP
Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke

I drove her to work today and on the way home a driver in an approaching Taurus gave me the thumbs up!! How cool!

I hope you get to order your's soon. Let me know when you do. I look forward to seeing it.

rvrtrash

The more pictures I see of that car, the more I like it!

Steve