• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Got to meet Midnight Special!!

HappyHour

Rob,

I am so glad you finally got to meet the "Tim" that I have had the privilege of knowing for over 16 years! He has been one of my best frinds for quite a while, and I know I can always count on him to "lend and ear" when I really need a friend!!

I spoke to him on the phone last night to let him know about the HUGE thunderstorms that we were experiencing here in Northern California and he mentioned that you had a great time. He promised to post pictures when he gets back into town.

Here are a few pictures of the lightning storm...

Awesome pics Renee....us city slickers were wondering where all the "rain" that forecasted went. We had nothing but sun all weekend. We heard Tahoe was getting quite a bit of it. WOW!!

Tim as always thanks for taking pics!! Sounds like a kid in a candy store which reminds me when I was at Grass Valley and saw all the members CS's lined up. Need to bring a bib next time. :wink:

That airshow will rock!!

Midnight Special

Awesome pics Renee....us city slickers were wondering where all the "rain" that forecasted went. We had nothing but sun all weekend. We heard Tahoe was getting quite a bit of it. WOW!!

Tim as always thanks for taking pics!! Sounds like a kid in a candy store which reminds me when I was at Grass Valley and saw all the members CS's lined up. Need to bring a bib next time. :wink:

That airshow will rock!!

...Robert (and anyone:) please come & join us for the airshow! It's July 10 & 11 and the website is: www.ncairfest.com

(Still smiling after the wonderful time with Rob, What a guy!)

Midnight Special

Well, how come no photos?
I haven't seen a picture of Tim since they took them down in all the Post Offices:cool:

Neil

...Well at last Neil, some you can relate to. 'Went along for some formation work tonight with some WWII era AT-6s :) Kinda like the ride with Rob, only I wore a parachute and it was a little cramped...

Attachments

• IM002498.jpg
    IM002498.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IM002521.jpg
    IM002521.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IM002527.jpg
    IM002527.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IM002534.jpg
    IM002534.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IM002539.jpg
    IM002539.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IM002541.jpg
    IM002541.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IM002508.jpg
    IM002508.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IM002552.JPG
    IM002552.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 13

PonyGal

Love the pictures Tim!!! Looks like you had a great time!! You always post such amazing pictures! Can't wait till the AirFest on July 11th :cheesy: I know it will be a really fun day :grin: