• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Great 1968 Drag Racing photos link ...!

hookedtrout

Back in the day when adventure was adventurous, the rules were simple, and cars looked cool. It's really hard for me to get into today's racing, especially Nascar, they all look the same, there's no Ford Galaxie racing a Chev Impalla racing Dodge Charger, I long for the days the cars were built in the garage and taken to the track. But I guess it's the same with everything, as competition gets fierce the rules multiply and eventually you have to end up with clones in clones racing each other to make it fair.

Thanks for the link that was an awesome step back into the good old racing days.

JohnnyQuest515

I really like the decals for headlights in race cars now! I liked the day when they had real ones, real cars that you could buy at the dealer......or at least they looked damn close to them.

Randy