• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Fake "Tribute"

Diesel Donna

...and that it sounds like a diesel, with clanging sounds...LOL.

The ONLY "GT/CS Tribute" car I wanna see is Donna's Pedal Car!!!

:p

Oh Paul I hope you got to see the Mustang Jr. that is in the April Mustang Monthly.....it is a beautiful little replica of a CS and you can actually drive it. Mine is really not a CS as you know,I didn't know how to go about putting the scoops and trunk w/lights on it. It is an original 1964 car so I didn't really want to mess with the integrity of the car itself by changing the body.Anyhow, the CS Jr. in the magazine puts mine to shame. It's awesome!
You ought to contact the guy and put that in your new book.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Perkchiro

Perkchiro

My question is what do you DO with a car like this if you got it? Paul N.

In addition to the other suggestions on this thread, and with fear and trepidation of getting blasted (again), do a repaint in Candy apple Red!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

John McGilvary

1 Day Left!

Sure will be glad when the time is up on the "Tribute". I hope whoever buys it
will never put it on e-bay again. It would almost be worth 3K to me to buy it
and part it out just so I don't have to look at it every day.

"The Tribute", what a shame!
John