• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS in "Good Guys" on FOX tonight

Mark Puls

OK. Can't be 100% certain but I was just watching a new show "Good Guys" on Fox. Episode was about stolen classic cars.......anyway at the end of the show they had a shoot out and it looked like they crashed a red GT/CS. My wife saw it before me but I am preety sure it was a GT/CS. I guess I will have to wait for the replay on HULU to verify.

Mark

speedy02

I think it was a Mercury Cougar but I am like you I will watch it on Hulu.

68 special

Looked like a '68 cougar, and they shot up the little red '65 I think. Glad they didn't take out the Yellow Boss or the Blue Mach 1. All in all, not a bad show.

GT/CS S Code

A conspiracy ...?

Looked like a '68 cougar, and they shot up the little red '65 I think. Glad they didn't take out the Yellow Boss or the Blue Mach 1. All in all, not a bad show.

Yeah, it looked like it was a "Ford and/or Mercury bashing" to me since they only shot at or smashed up the Cougar and the Mustang and never fired a round at all those GMs or Dodges! They only put a "token" dent in the hood of the Firebird so that we Ford owners wouldn't feel quite so bad ...
:grin:

hookedtrout

They have to preserve all the GM and Dodge stuff for history records because they may become obsolete, Ford is here for the long haul, stable, making the best products on the market and not taking government bail outs.

obwan93001

They have to preserve all the GM and Dodge stuff for history records because they may become obsolete, Ford is here for the long haul, stable, making the best products on the market and not taking government bail outs.

AMEN Cory! Just catching up on things here and had to comment on your post quoted above. That's edzachary what I tell anyone who tries to put Ford down in my midst and especially so if they happen to be GM or Mopar peeps! :grin:

PS: Did anyone ever find out what car really got smashed up? I'm assuming it was a Cougar as most seemed to think, just curious. Don't watch very much TV let alone network TV shows. 24 was the only show I watched the past several yrs for the most part. Now it's gone. Can't wait for Shark Week! Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mark Puls

Correction Cougar !!!

Soory guys just watched the reply on HULU and it was a cougar.....good call speedy02