• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS on Barrett-Jackson Reno

gtcs1

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

It may have 31000 orig. miles, but just looking at the pics, IMHO, I have a feeling there was a fire at one time. AC car, no pump, water valve, etc. Heater hoses disappear behind engine, but don't look like they go into the heater core. Windshield washer tank missing. replaced wiring?, items relocated, just says possible fire to me. I may be wrong, again, JMHO. Still a nice looking car. Be interesting to see what it goes for.

franklinair

Nice paint. It's what I call a "Blow & Go". A/C obviously removed, some under hood variations: solenoid, V/R on inner fender panel? Red flags. Buyer Beware.

Neil

x-codegtcs

Neil - I agree - except I don't know what V/R is...I am such an idiot ;P

Paint does look decent, but they painted the interior the same color as exterior and it clashes with the rest of the interior blues :mad:

They have the wrong Lucas pedestals and although the A/C box is present, they obviously have stopped using it by routing the heater hoses directly to the heater core.

You gotta kind of wonder how it changed so much in 31K miles.

GT/CS S Code

Yep ... I was fairly surprised too since the auctioneers were really working hard to get anyone to pay more than$15,000 to $20,000 for other much nicer looking cars that were up for auction! There was a low mileage '94 Mustang Cobra in yellow that looked to be very nice and they really struggled to get it up to $10,500 as the final bid!
I guess it's still just the current soft economy down South of the border? There seemed to be a lot of nice looking cars selling for very low prices ...
:sad: