• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Square 8 or Marchal?

somethingspecial

April 26th was the cut off date as far as Factory Installed Marchal lights. All GT/CS cars built after that date had Lucas installed at the Factory. As far as the sale date, IMHO, the lights should have been changed by the dealer before sale in compliance with the recall. Since a judge would only look at the production date stamped on the Door Warranty Plate, if the date stamped was before April 26th, Marchal lights would acceptable. In my opinion, if you like the Marchal lights, and it falls under the cut off date, put Marchal lights on. Not all cars took part in the recall.

S

slimt

Heres a question.. did these fog lights come with covers? if so.. which ones?

S

slimt

No fog light covers from the factory for the GT/CS....

okay.. Now ,, one thing I did not know.. is how many different versions of the Ft8s there are.. I just got a pair for my car.. and dang if there so close but so far from what was on there for originals..