• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS T-shirts

Diesel Donna

Would also be interested in these. Hopefully a convertible version, maybe with color of choice??

Would it possible to do scooped neckline rather than just the t-shirt neck?? If not, O.K.

Will keep watch to see if they happen.

Tim has a great selection of chick shirts! Note to self: I need to order more.

QuarterHorse

Would also be interested in these. Hopefully a convertible version, maybe with color of choice??

Would it possible to do scooped neckline rather than just the t-shirt neck?? If not, O.K.

Will keep watch to see if they happen.

I'd be all over these if a Vista Blue Convertible version was made available. I like the original versions you did a lot, especially the way you incorporated the GT/CS stripe into the design. I'll keep an eye out for updates on this.

joedls

As long as we're making requests, I want a version of this with my 07.

Attachments

• Here Chevy.jpg
    Here Chevy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 10
P

PNewitt

I'm sure that "if" Tim had the time, he'd do a great job on a late model shirt. The (artistic) problem is getting the car to look LIKE a GT/CS, and not just a GT; by accenting the fascias, the scoops and the side stripes. This takes time to figure out, and then, to actually draw. It just doesn't happen overnight, so understand that good work like Tim's does take time (that it looks like he doesn't have right now).

The early GT/CS has many obvious features that make it distinctive, and easier to recognize as an art form, so it's somewhat easier to render.

Just for what it's worth-- I say go for it, Tim, and although Ford has a trademark on the GT/CS name, it's not my place to say either way about it.

I'd love to do a shirt design, but I have NO time;I have a book to finish. But, later, I may be able to do it.

BTW-- I saw Tim's work at the GAS show and Knott's too on jackets that Lisa and Donna had on. Pretty classy!!! I think that the other Mustang groups at Knott's were lookin' at us and wondering just how together we are....(??)

Paul.

mustangj

I would definitely order a few of these shirts, if/when they become available. Thanks for considering the project Tim. Just keep us posted, I have a 07 Redfire Coupe and would be happy to send pictures if you needed them.
Jason

Midnight Special

...I will have some late-model designs here in May as promised.

I want to clarify that I'm not in the t-shirt business, nor do I want to go "big time" - rather; I just prefer to take up the challenges offered by you, to beneifit you in exchange for learning how to do cars. My forte' has long been in locomotives and airplanes (of local history) while doing several event and gift shop designs w/ all procedes going back to the cause.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12609305@N08/sets/72157602445937451/

I in no way wish to compete with Paul, nor do I want to go outside of californiaspecial.com .

Paul; I know that when you get to a place where you can do these - they will be official, professional and in usual high demand! When that happens - I will simply revert back to my usual contributions here which include; silly remarks, posting pictures of the same ol'e cars and bugging the likes of Steve and Robb every time one of my engines "Burp" - or when a battery to starter connection becomes a huge light bulb filament (like what happened last night ;-)

Attachments

• nate-e.jpg
    nate-e.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 31

BroadwayBlue

Tim,
I just want to say the shirts you produced for us are fantastic and very professional! A lot better quality than shirts I have purchased from big retailers both online and in stores.

I'm proud to wear them and show off the great artwork. I even keep one of the kids size on the back seat of my car at shows.

Don't feel they were anything less!!

FYI: Please don't take that as I'm trying to say that any other shirts offered here are anything less. I have only ordered from Tim so I have no experience with others.
Feel free to send samples for evaluation!! LOL! :icon_lol: (just kidding)

nates68

...I will have some late-model designs here in May as promised.

I want to clarify that I'm not in the t-shirt business, nor do I want to go "big time" - rather; I just prefer to take up the challenges offered by you, to beneifit you in exchange for learning how to do cars. My forte' has long been in locomotives and airplanes (of local history) while doing several event and gift shop designs w/ all procedes going back to the cause.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12609305@N08/sets/72157602445937451/

I in no way wish to compete with Paul, nor do I want to go outside of californiaspecial.com .

Paul; I know that when you get to a place where you can do these - they will be official, professional and in usual high demand! When that happens - I will simply revert back to my usual contributions here which include; silly remarks, posting pictures of the same ol'e cars and bugging the likes of Steve and Robb every time one of my engines "Burp" - or when a battery to starter connection becomes a huge light bulb filament (like what happened last night ;-)

TIM, THIS SHIRT DISPLAY WITH MY CAR WAS GREAT. MANY THANKS. CANT WAIT TO DISPLAY AT THE NEXT CAR SHOW.
NATES68

limelyt

Tim, if it all helps, I do a lot of Photoshop work that might help share the load. Also in my spare time I do design work for clubs with newsletters and posters. Personally I would love a custom shirt of our Calspec and if there is anyway I can please help let me know.

Gary

hotrodgrany

Tim,

If you can provide the art work for the 07-08 CS I will make up the shirts. I don't know if we would have to get permission from Ford, but I will check on it.

Cheers,

Ron

Yes I agree with this responce, BMC nearly got in trouble with this, I mean with Ford, but all is ok now.

Midnight Special

Tim, if it all helps, I do a lot of Photoshop work that might help share the load. Also in my spare time I do design work for clubs with newsletters and posters. Personally I would love a custom shirt of our Calspec and if there is anyway I can please help let me know.

Gary

Thanks Gary,
believe it or not; I already have the recipe to do your car sans the yellow-lens Marchals, so that would be easy. First things first however... The new car images are the focus for now, followed by all visible options and colors. The ordering site will then be updated as the options grow.

I also want to say that with your Photoshop skill and talent, please feel free to design something for yourself (or anyone), send it to me as a high-end jpeg and we can get it on a shirt.

Ultimately, I hope to incorporate through Ron "clubpro" and his venue when properly organized...