• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hello from the Desert

68sunlitgold

I only have a few minutes to get this posted so I will have to make it fast.
I got here fine and time is going fast with me flying every other day. I HUGE THANK YOU to everyone with your thoughts and prayers. I have only got one picture but it is too big to post here so I will post it on my gallery pics (which allow for larger pics). It is of our plane in-air refueling behind a KC-10 with 2 F-15E's off our wing waiting there turn to refuel. It was taken by one of the F-15Es. Here is the link to the pic in my gallery:
http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=1127

Again...thanks for everything!

LtCol Douglas Hagen
JSTARS, Crew 2
APO, AE 09309

PS - I was starring out the window looking at the F-15E's just wish I would have had a camera

Midnight Special

Beautiful Doug! I see you're aboard a variant of one of these... One of the most sophisticated a/c in the USAF, right? God Bless - and Thanks!!

Attachments

• IM001468.JPG
    IM001468.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 19

rvrtrash

Nice Pic! Stay safe and thanks for being there for all of us.
Steve

P

PNewitt

Hey Doug!

AWESOME picture!

I'm going to mail you some neat stuff to your new address.

Stay tuned!

Paul Newitt

Mustanger

Doug,

That's one cool pic, thanks for sharing. We're all hoping and praying that you'll be safe and blessed meanwhile that your family is safe and blessed too!!

coloradoHCS

Doug, thanks and good luck! My cousin is north of Bagdad somewhere. He is a Captain in the Cav.

Be careful, we are praying for you all!

Mark.

still looking for one

That's absolutely stunning, Doug. What a wonderful picture!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, thank you for all you are doing for your country. Be safe and God Bless you

Jim

BroadwayBlue

Glad you had a chance to check in and update us Doug.

As many of us have said - stay safe and THANK YOU!
We are sincere in our sentiments!

Great picture too thanks for sharing it!

P

PNewitt

Hey Doug!

Is it OK to mail you something in a tube? I got something very special for you from a Ford dealer--as well as some copies of some of my things.

I just don't want anyone in the military post office to toss something "in a tube" for security reasons.

Thanks, and stay safe!

Paul.