• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help with new doc!

shane18fly

Anybody know a good family physician in the Portland, Oregon area? I have a family that I take care of moving to that area and thought I would try the forum to see if any members from that area can give me a good name to pass on to my patients. I know this is way off topic but any input would be appreciated for this nice family....shane

aemoo28

Hmmm... I will ask my buddy who is an MSW down there at the hospital in Portland.

What city do you practice in currently?

OP
OP
S

shane18fly

Round Rock, Texas-This is a great family moving from our area to Portland. They are moving with a new job. No family or friends up there so I thought we could find them a good family doc to get them taken care of and at least eliminate some of the fears they have with a move to a new community. Your help is greatly appreciated!!Shane

aemoo28

Ah! I just pulled a dog out of Round Rock!! I'm a volunteer for Ridgeback Rescue.

Do you know of Action Pack Dog Center??

OP
OP
S

shane18fly

I don't but I'll bet I probably know someone who works there...I am always amazed at how small a world this is!shane