• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hi all..........new here.

OP
OP
08GTCandyApple
I love NC. My in-laws live there, not too far from Blowing Rock. I haven't seen too many places in NC, but I have been to Blowing Rock, Boone, Grandfather Mountain, Lake Lure, Asheville and Chimney Rock. Beautiful country in western NC!

OP
OP
08GTCandyApple
Welcome to the site from New Jersey.

I was born in NJ, but moved when I was a year old.........I do have a brother that lives there now though. And thanks for the welcome!

Can anyone tell me please, how to go about ordering the book? I honestly have been so busy lately that I am not able to spend as much time reading a lot of the threads to find out how to order and would appreciate it if someone could provide me with the info. Thanks!

franklinair

Send a PM to Paul Newitt (PNewitt) - he'll take care of you.

Neil Hoppe

BroadwayBlue

QuarterHorse

hotrodgrany

Welcome from one of us late model GT/CS's. I think your's is an awsome looking GT/CS and love the color, even though I own a black '07'. It makes no differance if you own a 68 or one of the newer GT/CS's it's like one big family here. Hotrodgrany here~~~~

Attachments

• 07gtcskb.JPG
    07gtcskb.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
08GTCandyApple
Thank you, I absolutely love the color of my car. When the sun is shining on it, you can really see the metallic....it's hard to stop staring at it!