• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I have a GT/CS patch

Diesel Donna

Hi Kids,

I recently found two GT/CS cloth patches . It is three and a half inches wide and one and a half inch tall. It is blue with a white border. The word Mustang ( in white) on top and GT/CS underneath. I've never seen one before and the guy I bought it from had a HUGE collection of every patch you can think of. He told me that this patch was in storage for 30 years. I'm a skeptic and he sure had a lot of patches but you all know how hard it is to find anything like that for our cars. I went back to look at his collection a few months later and asked about another patch and coincidently, that patch had been in storage for 20 or 30 years too. Most of the patches were blue and white and I mean he had thousands of them. I asked if he had any GT/CS ones and he looked around and couldn't find any but he knew he had some previously. I bought the only two he had when I saw them the first time. I paid $8.00 for them. I'm wondering what the odds are that he had a list of every Ford car made and then had patches made for them. However.....to pick out a GT/CS when most people don't know what the heck they are....
Has anyone else seen patches like these? Did I score? Or did I just get taken...but I still woulda bought the patch even if they were made yesterday! They are in excellant condition. I'll try to get a picture of them and post them here.
Ideas anyone?

~~~~Donna

rvrtrash

I'd have probably paid $8.00 if I wanted the patch, regardless of age. Heck, lunch costs more than that.
Steve

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Hmmmm....I'm stumped for a snappy reply this time. Now about those patches....

rvrtrash

Well you did buy two didn't you. Might I suggest you model them at Hooters. We can all show up to "support" you. ;D
Steve

68gt390

We're having a show this weekend at Hooter's here in Columbus, I'll have to see if any of the girls there have any patches? I've heard they come in very handy during inclement weather plus they provide protection from wind chaffing and worst of all bug splatters. Kinda like the covers I use on my fog lights to protect them.

Don ;D

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Don...I said the patches were 3 1/2 inches by 1 1/2....I said they were PATCHES not PASTIES!! :mad:

harryz

Hi Donna,

Can you post a picture of the patches?

Mahalo,

Harry Z.

68gt390

[quote author=Diesel Donna link=board=1;threadid=2069;start=0#msg13883 date=1125015499]
Don...I said the patches were 3 1/2 inches by 1 1/2....I said they were PATCHES not PASTIES!! :mad:
[/quote]

That's right you did say patches. I must still have work on the brain. Between all the sexual harrasment class' they've had us going to and the launching of our new store at Ceasar's Palace in Las Vegas (Sexy Little Things) I've gotten lost. I'll have to turn on my bright lights so I can get back on track. :D

Don 8)

68gt390

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=1;threadid=2069;start=0#msg13887 date=1125016535]
I`m staying out of this one. ::)Rhonda
[/quote]

Party pooper!!!!!!!!!!!

Don :'(

68gt390

Jason;
Do you think if I posted some of the photo shoots from work folks on this thread could relate? I better just go back in the garage and finish putting my power steering pump back in before I get into trouble.

Don ;D

390cs68rcode

[quote author=meadowsdk28 link=board=1;threadid=2069;start=15#msg13922 date=1125079402]
Jason,
You and Steve are a couple of Perv's. Shame!!

p.s. Don, send the pictures to me instead ;)
[/quote]

no there mine!

68gt390

Now, Now children. No fighting. There's plenty to go around.

That's why I enjoy my job so much. The photo shoots are stored at work but, we have access to them and a lot of us use them as screen savers at work. Almost makes you want to spend the whole day just working on your computer. ;D

Don