• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I have returned

imported_tree

Good to be back, Have not had a chance to view the site to look at the changes that have taken place over the last couple years.Still dont have a car as of yet but,god willing i will be traveling to milwaukee to pick up one.No its not a GT/CS but its a 68 gt fastback ,a beauty !!!!.WILL post a couple of photos if i make it back.Looking forward to see whos still here.

Terry............................................

Mosesatm

Good to see you're back, Terry!

Good thing I didn't write, "Good to see your back, Terry." That, added to the Avon thread, may have been too much for Joe to handle! And who says grammar isn't important?

Don't know who all noticed but Doug also snuck back in, just under the radar! Welcome back, Doug!!!

Wow, this must old-timers reunion week.

OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

i Have returned

Good day to all. getting excited about my trip to milwaukee.I cant wait to see the new car. I have been trying to find some protective material to put on the rear quarters and the rockers to prevent rock and sand damage to the car for the L O N G trip home.....i Have seen some sort of saran warp covering for protection against this sort of thing.(i am driving home 2000 plus miles ,road trip)This should be a adventure of a life time.They want also 3000 dollars to ship the car from milwaukee to vancouver bc,The plane fare cost me 300 from Prince George to milwaukee. friend who paint cars told me to use blue painters tape.Wont hurt the paint and will stop sand pits from appearing.Any one know if you can buy this film in the U.S .
THANKS TERRY.
Prayers and thoughts welcome.

Diesel Donna

Terry, you can buy that blue painters tape at any hardware store...Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace...just about anywhere they sell paint.
Have a GREAT trip.....I wish it was me.

~~~~Road Sistah Donna

Northern Pony

Terry;
I was at a show in Great Falls last year, and I talked with an owner of beautiful red 68 GT fastback. Turns out he is from Prince George, and knows you. At any rate I was just thinking that car was a lot closer to home. If your travelling through Calgary, the phone # is 403-281-8932.
Have a good trip, and hope the car is every thing you wanted.
BoB