• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Man, I couldn't have made it even if I wanted to

Timmknz

Finally got the Mustang road worthy -was ready to drive down on Friday to Galpin just to come meet you all and see the cars and woke up to this!
Can you believe it!?!
Sheesh!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Not for LA.jpg
    Not for LA.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 76

Diesel Donna

That doesn't cut it Tim!!! Bob and Barry left Colorado covered in flour too and they still made it Friday afternoon and we helped them shine up the horses for Saturday.

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Ok

Sorry, but chains or traction tires (Required at Klamth Falls to Mt. Shasta/Weed) were not an option for me. Ever see what a pair of chains that come loose does to a car?
I grew up driving a CS in this stuff, and it's not me I worry about, it's the other idiots. And I wasn't about to trailer (heaven forbid) the car down.
The flour fell for about 3-4" worth where we were, Looked like South Sisters flour to me, not Mt. hood!
See ya all another time
T

Diesel Donna

Well you KNOW we had to give you a hard time Tim. I know what loose chains can do and I also know the road from Klamath Falls to Shasta/Weed!!

Those logging trucks haul ass! They scared the crap outta me!

Glad you stayed safe and sound!

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Well of course...

I was just really bummed after I busted knuckles and all.....
Sheesh, I think I'll go paint my car red after this.....:icon_no:

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

At least I got to have a little fun

Ahh, yes, Oregon and the lovely open roads on the east side of the state

Attachments

• trip home2.jpg
    trip home2.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 45

68 special

Tim, i know how those loggers drive especially on the east side. I grew up in Medford and logged in the winters out of prineville. Your better off keeping her home and wait for better weather. We got 8" on Sat. also. Mine hasn't left the garage for two weeks. WAH!

Bret

Midnight Special

...DD, I meant for the 90 per... ;-)

Somewhere here I have pics of my yellow Mach chained up for 1.5' of snow. I had air shocks that I used to pump up for extra clearance. One year, I had M50x15s on the back and didn't need chains 'cuz it rode on top of the snow...

Totally sinful now! but she was my only driver back then :)

calspcl

I feel your winter pains. We skipped spring up here in Seattle, been snowing, hailing and everything else the last four months up here. Hopefully summer will show up and bless us with some sunshine to exercise the calspecl!