• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marti Reports that I've recently received--Thanks!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul,
Are you wanting Marti reports from everyone or only those who haven't previously been in your registry? A while back I did post my report here in the proper thread but I can easily send you a hard copy if you prefer.

Thanks.
-Doug

I WOULD prefer getting hard copies, since those VINs that I have each have a file folder, each "anxiously" awaiting it's own Marti Report... That makes life easier for me to type out each car's history, data, etc.. Digging for posted Marti Reports, gallerys, etc. on line takes up time, and (sorry to say) tedious looking isn't something I like to do right now.

Thanks for asking.

Paul.

zozobra

To avoid any of the hamster issues etal, I mailed a copy of mine this morning. I did not know I was stirring up a minor hornet's nest.

Anyway all of this got me to remember to do what needed to be done.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

John--Robert

I have all your materials, which is fine.

But--if you wish to send more, sure!

Thanks.

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

...this just in.....

Meanwhile, back to the Marti Report List....

Received Today:

D. Ledin
R. Dysart
G/R Haywood
D. Potter (a 1/18th scale Marti Report, thanks, Don! (kidding)...LOL)
D. Wellington
J&B Thomte
N. Hoppe

Thank you to all of you! Keep them coming!

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul;
Was just wondering if you still have copies of the proto-type photo's of the CS model?

Don

Yes I do! I keep, horde, preserve, grab and lock onto everything here.
...Including GT/CS stuff, too! LOL!!

rdysart

Hello Mr. Newitt, I'm a new member as of yesterday. I sent a copy of my Marti Report to you last weekend in hopes to get it in the new registry. My name is Rick Dysart in Virginia. I have talked to Mr. Teets numerous times about my car and he has the info as well. Please let me know if or when you recieve it. Hopefully I'm not to late to make the book. I would like to buy a couple copies if that's OK. I have a 66 and a 68 HCS and looking to purchase a Cal Special as soon as I find what I want. Thanks for your time, I know you are busy. I'll speak for everyone, we appreciate what you and Mr. Teets are doing. Thanks again, Rick

gazrox

G'day Paul,

I sent my info including the Marti report to you last week. You should have it soon. VIN 162320

Thanks

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Yes, Rick, I have your Marti Report. Your name is on the list about three postings previous on this thread. Thank you for the comments & welcome!!. I'm sure if you're looking for a CS, someone here can find one for you.

Gazrox-- I'll let you know ASAP, too. Welcome! I really like the car show pics you had on another thread. That Maroon one looks just like mine!

thanks!

Paul.

@Holmes

R01j143097

Paul I won't have the Marti report until Monday but I'll mail asap. Do you already show R01J143097 in the registry? Classicsguy has a Marti copy in hand that I have offered to buy from him so as to get a copy to you quicker. I'm assuming its too late let me know. Thanks
Lassiter Holmes