• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mecum chicago lot F247

Don

Flipping channels last night I flipped to Mecum right when F247 was crossing the block. Lot F247 was listed as a 1968 mustang with 37K original miles and has no photo on the Mecum site and only shows in the list of lots.

When it crossed the block it turned out to be 302 GT/CS and it was clean clean clean. It sold for 14.5K and even with the premium It looked like a steal of a deal to me. Anyone else see that one?

Mosesatm

If it was white with a blue stripe it wasn't a real GT/CS.

OP
OP
D

Don

If it was white with a blue stripe it wasn't a real GT/CS.

Yup, it was white w blue stripe. That would explain the listing as just 1968 Mustang. 37K original miles and someone decided to clone a GT/CS instead of going Shelby, I don't get it:icon_no: