• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Money Making Ideas

Mosesatm

How about a car cover that is shaped like your car and is a correct color image of your car?

sam

.....you may be on to something. My California Special is Wimbleton White with black stripes: but it may be an attention getter to have a cover in Raven Black (w/ white stripes). I think this would offer a great "surprise factor" when pulling it off to show a white Mustang. The other thing is people could go ahead and order their dream color to mix things up.
Sam

Midnight Special

Attachments

• _DSC0758.JPG
    _DSC0758.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 34

CougarCJ

Pretty sure that Arlie is thinking of something like this. LOL

images

BroadwayBlue

Attachments

• sema-2013-top-products05.jpg
    sema-2013-top-products05.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 19
  • sema-2013-top-products06.jpg
    sema-2013-top-products06.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 23

somethingspecial

That would be cool, but I fear I would be spotted trying to get into the car without remembering to take the cover off. Kinda like when I had a crew cab (4 door) truck and on several occassions I would gas up, put the nozzle back on the pump, turn around and jump into the back seat thinking I was jumping into the drivers seat. LOL. OK, go ahead, Laugh you ass off, I did.

Midnight Special

...Well, at least you didn't get "zapped" & blow a bunch of fuses in your '70 Mustang by sticking the key in the cigarette lighter receptacle (where '68s switches are) rather than the steering column....