• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

my new toy

hotrodgrany

My husband desided I needed to upgrade my 03 Ranger to a 2010 Ranger, what a guy:wink:. These were taken at the dealership. We have to add more special touches to her. This is my every day driver and especially during the winter months.

Attachments

• 2010 Ford Ranger.jpg
    2010 Ford Ranger.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 35
  • 2010 Ranger.jpg
    2010 Ranger.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

rvrtrash

I used to own a '94 Ranger XLT and then a 2000 Mazda B4000. I really liked them, but had to move up to an F250 Diesel because of the towing I do. Congratulations on the new toy.

Steve

J.Bart

cool, now all you need is $15 grand in ford racing parts!!!!!!
just kidding,

it looks like a nice ride!

Ruppstang

Very nice! I like the color. Are you saying something about next Winter? Marty

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

yes, as most know here I live in Iowa and winters aren't for my Mustangs, as they are just for pleasure during spring,summer,and fall and they are stored during the winter months.

hookedtrout

Very nice, I'm thinking that's what my son is going to get once he gets his drivers licence, only it will be a used one a few years old.

Mustanglvr

Very nice Kathy! Love the color! That'll be fun for pushin thru snow drifts!