• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

my R code CS

OP
OP
S

scott adams

davidathans said:
One other thing....i run 26x9-15 slicks....your runnin a 28x11.5 !! Did you tub the wheel wells and move the leaf springs???

no with 5.5 back spacing on a 15x8 wheel and a 1/4 shim out they fit with very little tire rub.
competition engineering slide-A-link traction bars helps to they lift on take off.

davidathans

so i guess your had a 9" stock...do you know what the exact dimension is of your width (rear end housing axle to axle)? mine is 60 7/16" end to end which is exactly 1" wider than the 8" rear it came with. I take my slicks with me to the track in the back seat of the car and they just barely fit. You trailer your CS to the track right?

OP
OP
S

scott adams

yes it has stock 9" 59 5/16" at axle. I do trailer to track but I have driven it to 200 miles one way.