• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Help in Dallas/Fort Worth

asahlstein

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
I need help in DFW tommorrow. A wife of a Police officer that is disabled with brain cancer is trying to supply a Christmas surprise for him. She appealed on a local radio station (KLUV) for someone to give him a ride in a muscle car. I am going to bring our HCS. Unique Performance is bringing a GT 500e as well as thier new GT 350. We are to be at the Church Of Christ 6404 Paige The Colony, Texas at 11:00 am Saturday the 23rd. He loves Mustangs. But also loves Chevelles and Corvettes. I hope God touches your heart to help with Christmas surprise.For you that would like to caravan with us from Euless, I will suppy coffee and donuts at my house at 8:00am
3728 Oak Street. (817)354-9348

Thanks Art

joedls

That sounds like a great surprise. I wish I could help. This is really what the Christmas spirit is all about.

Mustanglvr

Anybody got an old muscle car they could give away to the guy? What a gesture that would be!

CALIF GIRL

Sounds like it will be a great surprise....I like to see these types of events for officers and their families.

Since it is almost the end of the year, and the holiday season is a hard time for the families of Officers killed in the line of duty, I thought I would share this information:.

3 deputies from my department were killed in the line of duty this year, and a deputy from my station was shot in the chest this month.

I would just like to inform everyone that:

A total of 1,635 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 53.5 hours or 163 per year. There were 155 law enforcement officers killed in 2005.

On average, more than 56,000 law enforcement officers are assaulted each year, resulting in over 16,000 injuries.

Let us not forget they paid the ultimate price to protect us.