• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD Needing a Flip Up Gas Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratoga

Hi, I’m looking for a new or decent used CS flip up gas cap.
I bought a CS shell and now hunting for all the parts. I’ve found a lot on EBay and also thanks to a couple CS members.
Please PM me if you can spare to let one go.
Randy

Last edited:

Jschoony

Hi, I’m looking for a new or decent used CS flip up gas cap.
I bought a CS shell and now hunting for all the parts. I’ve found a lot on EBay and also thanks to a couple CS members.
Please PM me if you can spare to let one go.
Randy
Well I have a used one and a NOS one with a small flaw in it I could probably part with. NOS is left side the flaw is bottom left of brushed section

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 21

Jschoony

The NOS one I paid 175.00 from Cobranda years ago. I would do 200.00 plus you pay shipping. The used I would do 100.00 plus you pay for shipping.

OP
OP
Ratoga

Ratoga

Thanks, I found one locally from a fellow CS owner. He had a spare. I appreciate the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.