• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New GT/CS art print now available

P

PNewitt

I wanted to pass on some information about a brand new piece of fine art now available through www.designfactoryart.com

Here is the info that the artist, Jim, sent me recently:

1968 Mustang GT/CS print is 12"x24", signed and numbered, limited edition of 2000 prints, from my original artwork, $40.00 each, plus $5 shipping for the total order (includes other prints), to USA or Canada. Order by phone at 888-268-9933, or go to the website www.designfactoryart.com.

This may make a great last minute Christmas gift, or just a neat gift for anytime!

thanks!
Paul N.
(this thread may be moved to classifieds, but I wanted to announce it here first).
p.s. on Jim's website, you'll see a '07 Shelby "wagon". I want to make one now. Just what I need!! VERY cool!

Attachments

• gtcsart.jpg
    gtcsart.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 45

PFSlim

Thanks Paul for posting. The prints are cool. I really like the 427 Cobra print. Looks real close to my brothers car.

Paul