• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 NEW GT/CS T-shirt Design is Done

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Inventory as of sunday

(1) L print on front
(6) XL print on front

(2) XL print on back
a couple XXL and XXXL with print on back

Thanks., Guy

All paid orders will be going out tomorrow.

Powell

shirts

Wow Guy,

We got the shirts today. They are really great. Thank you for your fine work.
Now that we have them we hope a second run might come up, you know Christmas
and all.

Ralph

whodat

Guy put a XL print on front to the side. I will send payment as soon as you confirm it's to the side. I believe I ordered the rear print earlier?
Thanks,
Dominick

OP
OP
G

Guyman

I am already realizing I didn't order enough to go around., I didn't even get one for myself or my wife because of all the orders I got for them., didn't want anyone to be disappointed. The National show is coming up in Concord in a few months, and since we are having a GT/CS special section, I plan on bringing more to the show in case more people want them.

If I get enough more responses, committed folks, will do a second run.

OP
OP
G

Guyman

More shirts

I am already realizing I didn't order enough to go around., I didn't even get one for myself or my wife because of all the orders I got for them., didn't want anyone to be disappointed. The National show is coming up in Concord in a few months, and since we are having a GT/CS special section, I plan on bringing more to the show in case more people want them.

If I get enough more responses, committed folks, will do a second run.

somethingspecial

Guyman, if you are planning on bringing shirts to the show, You might want to think of making extras as I'm sure you will sell out, even to non GT/CS folks. Nice shirts.

68 special

Got my shirts today. Very nice. Thanks Guy for doing this. They are going to be a big hit.

Bret

BigJim

Ours were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. They look great and are worth the price.

OP
OP
G

Guyman

inventory update

(1) Large - print on the front
(4) XL - print on the front

(1) Large - print on back
(0) XL - print on the back

(7) xxl and (4) xxxl with print on the back

Thanks., Guy

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guyman

Mailed out all the rest of the orders yesterday..so everyone should be receiving their shirts this week/early next. All the foreign orders will take a lot longer. I still have some left if anyone missed out and still wants one, or two.

our special

Guy I received my tee shirts and HW's this morning and the shirts are super nice. I have to say the shirts are a lot nicer in person then on the site.

Thank you for your effort you put into the shirts.

Dave

ps: and the HW's!!

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hi everyone., I still have some of these shirts, havn't been up here in a few weeks., trying to finish up a '68 GT J code coupe. but here is what I have left if anyone is interested still

inventory update

(1) Large - print on the front
(4) XL - print on the front

(1) Large - print on back

(7) xxl and (4) xxxl with print on the back

Thanks., Guy

green56

Tee Shirt

Guyman i have not heard from you i need two XXL with the print on back and let me know how to pay for shirts

OP
OP
G

Guyman

A couple larges opened up if anyone wants a couple large Tees (someone canceled order)... If no one replies soon., will just keep em for myself. I also have some xxl and xxxl left

Thanks. Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Still have few left

Still have a few left Was going to bring them to Concord show but something came up that weekend and I can't go now. So if anyone missed out email me and I will check n see what I have left.

Email me at: guysgt390@yahoo.com

Thanks, guy