• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New LED Taillights (Seq & NonSeq)

sam

don't know about this particular product....but I've purchased a few items from Scott Drake and have always found them to be top quality.

Sam

Mosesatm

Is there a way to purchase directly from Scott Drake?

gt bandit

BroadwayBlue said:
From what I can tell these are not for our style taillights, only the regular Mustang taillights.

Am I missing something?

I reckon your right , but if they do end up making some i would be keen .

I have thought about trying to create my own with the Base of the bulb attachment , making it an easy retro-fit.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

BroadwayBlue said:
From what I can tell these are not for our style taillights, only the regular Mustang taillights.

Am I missing something?

I spoke to a Scott Drake rep and you're right, these are only for the regular taillights - however, they are coming out with one for GT/CS's in about 4 months ...

BroadwayBlue

Mustanger said:
I spoke to a Scott Drake rep and you're right, these are only for the regular taillights - however, they are coming out with one for GT/CS's in about 4 months ...

Cool! I won't make any turns or stop for the next 4 months :rofl:

Thanks for the info BTW. :smile:

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

BroadwayBlue said:
Cool! I won't make any turns or stop for the next 4 months :rofl:

Thanks for the info BTW. :smile:

... don't worry Rich, I gotta solution for you ...

Attachments

• hand_signals.jpg
    hand_signals.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 32

hookedtrout

BroadwayBlue said:
Thanks I'm all set now. All I need is that 3rd arm to shift the 3 speed. Maybe a 4th since there is not Power Steering too :grin:

I wouldn't worry too much about it, in this day and age if you have your arm out the window I'm sure they will think you are waving at someone or flagging them so unless the person behind you is old enough to understand the old signals just make sure you have all your fingers up so they think you're waving.