• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Old advertisements?

FirecrackerKTM

Hey all,

I love old ads. (graphic design & journalism nerd) Is anyone reproducing the CS magazine ads? It would be fun to find a few and frame them.

BroadwayBlue

Hey all,

I love old ads. (graphic design & journalism nerd) Is anyone reproducing the CS magazine ads? It would be fun to find a few and frame them.

I don't know if there were any magazine ads but there were a number of newspaper ads and the original brochures.

The brochures are available as originals or reprints - usually can find them on eBay pretty regularly.

The newspaper ads are available through a number of sources as reprints or on eBay and the web through newspaper archives from the time.

I think there is a thread or two on this site discussing them.

Update: Found the thread with some newspaper ads attached
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7092

On a related note - I just posted another thread with a link to old car brochures.
I just posted another thread