• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Other Web Forums

Mosesatm

Is anyone a contributor to other internet forums?

I was looking for information on "The Secret" aka "The Law of Attraction" and stumbled across a forum called "JREF", which is pretty much a myth debunking forum. They spend most of their time debunking 9/11 conspiracy myths. Anyway, I signed up with the handle GT/CS just to see if anyone would understand it. So far nothing. I'm not surprised since they seem to be a fairly geeky bunch. Engineer types tend to lean that way.:grin:

John McGilvary

I post mainly on two other Forums, when it comes to my CS.

> The 428cj forum is prety cool and you can find alot of info CJ's.
There are a few guys from this site that post there also.

> The Vintige Mustang Forum is a good site but there are alot of Mustang
owners that post there that still think that CS's were just dealer made up
Mustangs. You just have to realize most people have never seen a CS in real life. Other guys from this site post there also.

I have seen less than 5 CS/HCS's, close up, in my life, and have owned one for almost 40 years.

John

case12

The only other place I go occassionally is stangplanet (http://www.stangplanet.com). It is fairly new site. The webmaster uses mostly the same format as this site, so it is easy to navigate. He has more forums, but some questions on GT/CS have come up. Casey

Mustanglvr

I started a yahoo group dedicated to the GT/CS and HCS. I have`nt been there in awhile though. Too much excitment going on here. ;)

BroadwayBlue

The only other place I go occassionally is stangplanet (http://www.stangplanet.com). It is fairly new site. The webmaster uses mostly the same format as this site, so it is easy to navigate. He has more forums, but some questions on GT/CS have come up. Casey

Casey, the parenthesis at the end is getting picked up as part of the url and it doesn't work.
If someone is having a problem here you go...
http://www.stangplanet.com/

That site looks cool, going to check it out.

The Vintage Forums are good ... but there are so many messages I can't possibly keep up!! I don't know about anyone else.
I come here and go straight to the "New Posts" link to catch up on everything I haven't read yet.
Over there it's amazing the number of messages per day.