• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Post your car show or race wins here!

nates68

Thats a great win , looks like it was a big show any rain ? Havent been to one show yet this year.

Nates68

BroadwayBlue

Thats a great win , looks like it was a big show any rain ? Havent been to one show yet this year.

Nates68

Thanks!

It started raining around 1-1:30 right after the judging. Caused a number of cars to leave early. Attendance seemed a little down this year - probably because the forecast for the whole weekend was iffy. Usually there area a lot of cars making the trip from PA, MA and other decent distances. I'm guessing they decided against the trip due to the forecast. They usually get about 1,200 classics and antique cars on Sunday and about 800 Hot Rods and Customs on Saturday.

Mustanger

My CS got its first 1st place award at the Rhinebeck show this weekend.

I was totally shocked. There were about 10-11 cars in the 67-73 class.
I did not expect an award at all let alone a first place one.
The judges told me that 5 points separated the top 4 cars so it was close.

I think I get to park in the Winner's Circle for the weekend next year so that's a little perk too.

Car show season is finally in full swing here in the NY area.

I posted the pics in another thread but here is the link again

http://ponyrides.smugmug.com/gallery/8097945_PsD9z/1/527757471_9trQA

Way to go!!! ... that's awesome!!! :thumb: ...

U D-SIDE

Hi guys... I've been experimenting with "photobucket" today. I know, I'm a little behind on learning this. Anyway... figured I'd post up my last summers display at "Mustang Week" at Myrtle Beach, SC.

This August '09 will make 3 years owning this CS. Had a lot of goodies added right to start off with during the first year.

Steeda lowering kit, TSW wheels, Baer brakes, Custom built 4.6, 2.6 Kenne Bell, 3:73 gear, Hurst shifter,.....

Johnny B.

mustangweek08036-1.jpg

nates68

Just did first show this year in reno@ battle born mopars ,took best ford around 90-100 cars. Fun show lots of fords showed up.

Nates68

U D-SIDE

Hey ya'll... I have not been on the forum lately. Just wanted to share...I won Best in Class - GT/California Special at Mustang Week show at Myrtle Beach, SC last week!:grin: I have to post up the plaque here soon. www.mustangweek.com

The car pic here is actually from last year.

Johnny B.

mustangweek08036-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Mustanger

Hey ya'll... I have not been on the forum lately. Just wanted to share...I won Best in Class - GT/California Special at Mustang Week show at Myrtle Beach, SC last week!:grin: I have to post up the plaque here soon.

The car pic here is actually from last year.

Johnny B.

mustangweek08036-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good Job!!! Yeah, post some pic's so we can all see and share in your joy :thumb: ...

J.Bart

well i stumbled across this, they said they weren't doing places on this show, but i guess i tied for 2nd

S 1st 34 Doug Liechty
S 2nd 12 Jay and Peggy Page
S 2nd 29 Jay and Jan Bryner
S 2nd 83 J Bart Hennefer
S Excellence 3 Brad & Debbie Walton
S Excellence 10 Erik Jensen
S Excellence 15 Michael Bateman
S Excellence 17 Robert Wasser
S Excellence 62 Tory Friddle
S Excellence 66 Robert Wright
S Excellence 69 Dave Humphreys
S Excellence 104 Zach Sharples
S Excellence

nates68

In august won 3 best of shows, 4 more 1st place. Look for my car on all the hot aug nights t-shirts next year. Won best ford at john ascuagas nugget hot aug nights show.it will be the first gt/cs ever on a hot aug night shirt. (6,000 cars enter this show) i was trilled they picked my car.

Nates68

joedls

In august won 3 best of shows, 4 more 1st place. Look for my car on all the hot aug nights t-shirts next year. Won best ford at john ascuagas nugget hot aug nights show.it will be the first gt/cs ever on a hot aug night shirt. (6,000 cars enter this show) i was trilled they picked my car.

Nates68

Congratulations, Nate!!! your car is well deserving of all those trophies. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Midnight Special

Nates68

...No wonder we haven't seen much of you this year. You've been busy!!

Congratulations Nate!

Mosesatm

The Funeral Museum car show was interesting to say the least. Here is one of the more unique cars, and drivers.

Bill took 1st place in the Mustang class. That's two in a row. Looks like I've got some work to do over the winter!

Attachments

• 2009 Funeral Museum Show 2.jpg
    2009 Funeral Museum Show 2.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2009 Funeral Museum Show 1.jpg
    2009 Funeral Museum Show 1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 28

J.Bart

Nates68

wow way to go
can you get a t-shirt online???

Powell

Rich, It depends if it is one of the event t-shirts or if it is the Participant t-shirt.
The participant ones do not get sold to the public.

Ralph

nates68

Your right ralph. Its going to be on the participant t-shirt. Unless they do something differnt this year,sure hope not. Thanks, nate