• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Registry update

somethingspecial

Someone once said: "there aren't enough undiscovered '68 GT/CS Mustangs out there to warrant a continued registry search".

Well, there were just over 1300 cars in the Registry when we "Resurrected" it from the ashes in Sept. 2011, and we now have 1490 cars, which does include some known clones, but for the most part are all documented real 1968 GT/CS and HCS cars. Most of these new entries were found and sent in by you fine folks here. Thank you for your support and keep those cars coming in, and a really big THANK YOU to Arlie for all his assistance with the Registry and its Excel format, Marti Reports and untold hours on the internet searching for cars. Mike Jewell

Last edited:

68sunlitgold

Mike,
I for one appreciate your dedication! Thanks for what you are doing...and keep up the great work!

Doug

Edward Bodoh

registry

Thank you Mike...and to everyone else that contributes to our site. A wealth of info and good people to boot are always here to help. Ivy rED here.

Cool Manchu

There is a car posted in the registry that has the same VIN as my car, but it's obviously incorrect.

I tried to change it on the site, but since it's already there, I cannot.

I also tried emailing "admin" here and I have gotten only crickets in return.

I would love to get the correct information up there....

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry I dropped the ball on that. I emailed the person who added that VIN to the Registry, but didn’t hear back from him so it slipped my mind.

I'll remove that listing tonight so you can add your car.