• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Scoop attachment

Palmer68GTCS

I know there is the center bolt and the two screws at the front. On the quarter panel under the back of my scoop there are three holes, I believe before the paint job, there were three globs of black caulk there. Is that correct? I didn't find a reference any where in the forum for this.

Thanks.

franklinair

IIRC, those are the 3 holes to attach a standard '68 quarter trim piece. Is the quarter panel on your car original? (I think it may be a replacement panel.)

Neil

OP
OP
P

Palmer68GTCS

Pretty sure the quarters are original. The holes are on both sides. Would all coupe quarters have been drilled for the trim? Would the putty have been put there to keep water out on CS cars?