• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Seen on CL

DeadStang

Not mine:

http://roseburg.craigslist.org/cto/4121557600.html

Rare 1968 Mustang GT/CS - $12500 (Roseburg)
image 1image 2image 3
Very Rare California Special with Marti Report
3867 produced out of 317,404 mustangs in 1968.
More Rare than a fastback with 42,581 produced in 1968.
289 original drive train
Car runs and drive Good
Interior Good
Needs side air scoops, fog lights and restoration.

Larry 541-223-1336

rvrtrash

Looks like a 1967 hood, with no hood pins. I'd definitely get a Marti before buying.

Steve

robert campbell

Another interesting location of the rear script. I think that many of these cars get paint jobs and they just put the script back on without a template.

Sure makes for an interesting look.

somethingspecial

OK, I'm going to be Negative on this one, Standard 68' grille, 67' hood, running horse holes in front fender, Script appears to be in wrong place, Red decklid, qtr panel extensions and tail light panel. Has Marti?!?!?! I'd be cautious of a VIN switch. Just my COP thinking again.

I remember a person a few years ago trying to sell a title, door tag and Dash tag on ebay for a GT/CS, he was trying to solicit these items would be perfect for a VIN switch and it was out of Roseburg, OR. I flagged it with Ebay as being illegal, Ebay pulled the ad. The real GT/CS had been stuffed into a tree and scrapped. Unfortunately, I didn't get the VIN before Ebay pulled the ad and this was prior to taking over the Registry. Racking my flacid li'l brain I seem to recall the GT/CS was red. BUYER BEWARE.