• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

September 23rd markes our 41st

hotrodgrany

On September 23rd will mark our 41st anniversary. Some times it seems just like the other day. I am sharing this with all my friends here. HRG (Kathy & Don)

Attachments

• September 23, 1967 0012.JPG
    September 23, 1967 0012.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 29

Doug

The very best to you both. Good things happened in the fall of 1967. I am guessing the rollout of the 68 Mustangs and your wedding.

rvrtrash

Congratulations. Sept. 23rd will also be my oldest sons birthday.

Steve

Perkchiro

Congrats HG! You are 10 years ahead of me. My wife and I just celebrated our 31st in August. Also, we just were blessed with two granddaughters this year so now I can be a Hot Rod Poppa.

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Congrats HG! You are 10 years ahead of me. My wife and I just celebrated our 31st in August. Also, we just were blessed with two granddaughters this year so now I can be a Hot Rod Poppa.
Cogratulations, enjoy them, they grow up so fast. trust me.yes you can.

GT/CS S Code

Congratulations ...

Congratulations to you both, as 41 years married and still together these days is very uncommon and not at all the norm!
Laurie and I have only been married for the past 9 years (July 24th, 1999), but I had to wait for 46 years to find just the right girl!
Our 1968 GT/CS Mustang was used as our wedding car, but at the time we didn't own it, and I borrowed it from my best friend. He let me buy it from him last November so that I could have it as Laurie's surprise Christmas present.
Hope you two enjoy a wonderful anniversary day together ....!
:wink: