• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shelby 10 spoke wheels

tworings

Although I am a purist at heart in terms of originality, the thought of adding Shelby 10 spoke wheels really appeals to me. (aka "Little Red") Does anyone else have these on their car? Better yet, does anyone have a set that they want to get rid of because they DON'T want them on their car?
Richard

I put the shelby 10 spoke on our 68 GT/CS because it was the only "68" rim my wife liked the look of, when I showed her the rims available in 68.
What the wife wants the wife gets, after all the car was her 50th BDay present. However, everyone since then has loved them on the car and while not quite original they are a 1968 wheel option. So what if they were on The Shelby mustangs. The CS has other shelby touches and is the little sister to her bigger/badder bros. They might have let her try on thier shoes once in awhile.