• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

summer is getting way to short!

J.Bart

i live in idaho, not alaska,i think, anyways. the last snow storm in the spring of 2008 was in the middle of june. this is oct 10 2008, not even the middle of oct. and it's snowing!!! that is less than 4 months between snow storms! if anybody sees spring and fall wandering around, could you send them my way? please?!?!

BroadwayBlue

i live in idaho, not alaska,i think, anyways. the last snow storm in the spring of 2008 was in the middle of june. this is oct 10 2008, not even the middle of oct. and it's snowing!!! that is less than 4 months between snow storms! if anybody sees spring and fall wandering around, could you send them my way? please?!?!

Wow snow already!! I was out driving my CS today in NY it was in the 70's - will be tomorrow too. It was 33 the other night though.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

i got over an inch of snow maybe two, this is throwing a wrench in all the things i need to get done.