• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

thanx for the help

bindiman99

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this forum for helping me out with my car ive accomplished alot of work to my car and it wouldnt of been possible without this website here is a link to see some photos of my car in its present state http://community.webshots.com/album/113979190ubTILw its not great looking but its getting there

RacingFan

;D The car is looking great, super work! And don't think that we don't enjoy helping, its our pleasure. Good luck with your project, and if you have any more questions, please ask!

BrandonB

Primer black is such a great color =)

*I mean that to, not being sarcastic*

AZ68

Of course the color is great! I drove my GTCS for 1.5 years with that awesome primer job until I saved enough for the paint - my parents actually paid for the paint job as my graduation present...I think I received a car part for every birthday and holiday for years!