• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ The 2011s are Available

gofastguy

Saw one in person a couple weeks ago in black. Beautiful!! Only thing was that it didn't seem to have a two-tone interior...

rvrtrash

That new engine intrigues me. I was kind of absent mindedly talking about trading in my Mach 1 and 07 Shelby GT on one and, well lets just say I got the "Don't even think about it" look. I love a challenge! :cool:

Steve

gofastguy

That new engine intrigues me. I was kind of absent mindedly talking about trading in my Mach 1 and 07 Shelby GT on one and, well lets just say I got the "Don't even think about it" look. I love a challenge! :cool:

Steve

I had a similar conversation with myself, but decided that I just couldn't part with either of the black Mustangs!!