• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Vanity Plates

CalPaul

I've notices that many car websites have a gallery of vanity plates. Its interesting to see what people come up with to stick on their plates. This is the Boss 302 site:
http://www.boss302.com/plates.htm

any interest in this group of pulling one together for our site? 8)

68gt390

How about this one: "2FST4U". Those are the plates I have on my GT 390 Coupe. My GT/CS 390 has veterans plates on it but, I'm still working on a another plate for it since it's even quicker than my GT Coupe.

Don ;D

L8GR868

bet you wouldn't have guessed this! ;D

Attachments

• 68_stang_plate.jpg
    68_stang_plate.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 19

rjw

Gosh I love those quad tips...nice tag!
Richard

rvrtrash

I spent about 6 months trying to come up with one I really liked, one that-as Provo says in "The Green Berets"- sings, but couldn't. The one on my 69 XL conv. is XL ENT and when I get the Boss done it will be HVY MTL (Excellent and Heavy Metal if you were stumped).
Steve

mmillstx

The plates from my mom's Mustangs(she is in her fifties, but acts like she is sixteen) are as follows:
wrpony - war pony.
vrroom -

Don't really like either, but they are not mine.

Mine are stock 1968 plates.

case12

My 66 convertible is: MY SWT 66. My laser red 00 GT convertible is: RD PONY. Haven't gotten plates for the 68 GT/CS yet (waiting for car to arrive on its trek from CA to IL at end of Nov), but you all are givng me good ideas. Casey