• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Walmart is selling the latest recognition guide and registry???

dalorzo_f

Must not have been abe to sell the stock, run of 2000 hard copies takes up a lot of space, may have dumped the remainder to a 3rd party to get the boxes out of the garage?

Midnight Special

The Walmart local to me has a magazine and book section. I just figured they all did.

...I'm sure you're correct! I guess I was in too big of hurry to notice on my way to get these...> ;-)

Attachments

• _DSC0200.jpg
    _DSC0200.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 0467a.jpg
    0467a.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 63

mbsf1970

Patience is rewarded. Was wanting to buy this book a while ago but it was going to be in neighbourhood of $140-150 with tax, shipping and currency conversion.Just got it off Indigo Books for $76 including tax, shipping and already in Canadian dollars!!

Should be some gooood reading.
Stephen

stangfan

You will not regret buying it. I have pretty much read mine cover to cover. There is soooo much information in there. :grin: