• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Want to Buy CS

murf104

Looking for good, complete and prefer highly optioned Califoria Special. If you are considering selling yours, please contact me. Can give your car a good home, i am not a reseller. please Email me at <jjmurphy@insightbb.com> or call my cell at 217 971 7183 and leave a message, I WILL return your call. Thanks, murf

MDCHAN

gt/cs for sale

I don't know if you have found a gt/cs yet,My gulfstream aqua blue,white vinyl top,302,auto,professionally restored,78k beautiful #'s matching car is for sale at a very reasonable price,if interested let me know

RedGTvert

MDCHAN said:
I don't know if you have found a gt/cs yet,My gulfstream aqua blue,white vinyl top,302,auto,professionally restored,78k beautiful #'s matching car is for sale at a very reasonable price,if interested let me know

Send some pics and info to 72express@adelphia.net

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
That red car is soemthing else - nice really nice , pity is a 289.

also I would have to change the Interior colour , Brown just doesn't cut it for me .

289`s are great engines, ever had one?

Its not brown, its Saddle. You know like a saddle on a horse and/or Mustang.

hookedtrout

Mustanglvr said:
289`s are great engines, ever had one?

Its not brown, its Saddle. You know like a saddle on a horse and/or Mustang.

I'm with you Rhonda, I love my 289, never have had any interest in the big blocks, heavy, harder to work on, worse gas mileage. I bought my CS for the looks not what's stuffed under the hood. No need to pitty me for having a 289 CS, I'm happy as a lark. If there's anyone out there dejected and depressed because they have a 289 CS...I'll take it. :)

Cory

Perkchiro

Small blocks rock! I love my J code and it runs great and is ez to work on. Not to slam those big blocks, but I'm happy with mine.

Steve in Missouri

68gt390

OK OK, I've got nothing against a small block. And yes they are easy to work on but, having owned both I'll take my big block. That way I've got the best of both worlds - I've got the great looks of a GT/CS and the power to back up those great looks up.

Don :grin:

rvrtrash

68gt390 said:
OK OK, I've got nothing against a small block. And yes they are easy to work on but, having owned both I'll take my big block. That way I've got the best of both worlds - I've got the great looks of a GT/CS and the power to back up those great looks up.

Don :grin:

Hard to argue with that kind of logic.:wink:

Steve

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
yes to both

i had a brown (saddle)interior 302w XWGT - didn't mean to offend , but raise Personal preferences

Its ok Shaun, I was just giving you some sh*t.:wink: