• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted; 1968 GT/CS T-code

classicsguy

Looking for a driver quality original 6 cyl T-code 1968 GT/CS or HCS. Auto or stick shift ok. Prefer rust free driver. Please post here or pm me if you have one for sale or know about one for sale. Thanks

JohnnyQuest515

I wondered. I sent him an email and asked what happened because it went for around 10.2k last I looked.

Hope you got your money back.

Randy

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I wondered. I sent him an email and asked what happened because it went for around 10.2k last I looked.

Hope you got your money back.

Randy

My winning bid was for $10,600.00 .The wire transfer was sent and he got it Saturday. He is supposed to return my money this week. Thanks!!

aemoo28

Keep us posted on the "return the money" thing. There is a T code auto Brit Blue just beginning restoration here in Wa state by a resto company I know of. PM me for more info.

Last edited:

franklinair

What is E-bay's position on a seller that re-nigs on the winning bid?

Neil

Mosesatm

Here's an article about one. It may be worth finding the owner and asking if he wants to sell it.

Attachments

• 2003 June MM T-Code.pdf
    446.6 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Here's an article about one. It may be worth finding the owner and asking if he wants to sell it.

Thanks!! I have that MM article and was wondering if the owner belonged to this forum. Nice car...love to have that one!!

aemoo28

Classicsguy,

I've sent an email to the owner of the resto T code here. The company is stackbackfastback or something. fastbackstack.com? Something like that. I don't know if she plans on keeping it, but they resto Mustangs at their shop in Kent and sell them.

The perfect CS will find you!

Amy

JohnnyQuest515

Wow, didn't realize they were that rare!
Classicguy, I was thinking of buying that other t code on ebay and glad I didn't.
I had the wife convinced it was for her :icon_pani!

Randy

Mosesatm

Here's another nice T-code.

Attachments

• 1996 July Mustang Monthly Cover.pdf
    418.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Special 6 Page 1.pdf
    245.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Special 6 Page 2.pdf
    260.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Special 6 Page 3.pdf
    226.5 KB · Views: 26

Mustanglvr

So how many T-code GT/CS`s are known to exist today? It said they had 16 in 1996.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

So how many T-code GT/CS`s are known to exist today? It said they had 16 in 1996.

I dont know how many are left but there were: 101 3 speed T-codes and 47 auto. How many are left? Would be nice to know. I wonder how many T-codes are registered with Paul Newitt

Mustanglvr

I dont know how many are left but there were: 101 3 speed T-codes and 47 auto. How many are left? Would be nice to know. I wonder how many T-codes are registered with Paul Newitt

Yep, and mine is one of those 101 with a 3 speed. It has a 289 with a 4 speed toploader in it now though.:wink:

I spose we`ll find out the answer to "How many are left?" when Paul is done with the book.:smile:

Mosesatm

Yep, and mine is one of those 101 with a 3 speed. It has a 289 with a 4 speed toploader in it now though.:wink:

I spose we`ll find out the answer to "How many are left?" when Paul is done with the book.:smile:

Unfortunately, we'll only know how many people register their T-codes with Paul. We'll never know how many are still out there because some people won't register their cars.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Unfortunately, we'll only know how many people register their T-codes with Paul. We'll never know how many are still out there because some people won't register their cars.

Very true,both T -codes that I have recently been looking were not registered.

68 special

Mine was originally a "T" code. It now has a 351w. w/ fmx. This was done before I bought it.

Bret