• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What Do You Do????

Redwingrobb

It's amazing what a diverse group of folks there are in the bunch.....

Oh, Go Red Wings!

oneeyejohn

I am an auto tech. I have been working on cars for 18 years. i work currently at small shop that does all kinds of work. The shop owner is having us restore his 67 alfa. Go Seahawks

clubpro

I am a golf professional working as the Director of Instruction for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento. I also work for Disney studios as a marketing rep. in the Sacramento area. Yes that's right, I get paid to go to the movies.
Golf during the day and going to the movies evenings and weekends. Then I have to find time to work on my Special...Is this a great country or what?

rvrtrash

I'm an Electronics Technician. Started out in the semi-conductor field 22 years ago, then worked on prototyping automated forklifts for Hyster, now work for the Fed's.
Steve

hookedtrout

twoclassics said:
Train Dispatcher, Union Pacific Railroad, Choo, Choo, And do not ever, ever go aroung crossing gates that are in the down position, It usually means there is a Choo Choo near, Also Hockey fanatic, My wife and I are Host parents in the Omaha area, every year we have a player from the local junior hockey team move in for about nine months, been doing this for 6 years, kind of like a exchange student thing

My son would love to spend the day with you dispatching!!

Cory

gt bandit

Living in West OZ , if you aint touched by either Wines or Mines then you basically surf or something similar.

currently I manage the sales of a Mining Equipment manufacturer - which has let me see the world including the States.

thats where i found my own jewel
a Black J code restomod Cal Special ,

gotta love a job that provides the opportunity to find real GEMS.
:cool:

calspcl

I am an Internal Auditor, the guy you hate to see, "but Im just here to help"

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

I forgot to put in my military duty.

Worked as a Egress Systems Mech (ejection seats) on F-4E at Seymour-Johnson, AFB, NC, then F-4D, F-16 A,B,C,D and B-1B ejection seats at McConnell AFB, KS (full time Air National Guard). Was commissioned after 12 years of enlisted service in 1996 and left service as a Capt (Aircraft Maintenance Flight Commander) in 2002 after 18.5 years. Could not deal with 80% travel in civilian job and 2-3 weekends per month at guard duty.

I am married with 3 kids (ages 12, 11, and 6). Love to bow hunt and spend time with family.

Paul

68 special

I'm an A&P mechanic for the Boeing Co. the last 10 years. Before that I
was a third generation logger for 14 years in So. Oregon. Married (sorry Donna) for 25 years this coming May, 2 kids, 16 yr. old boy & 8 yr. old girl.

Bret

GO SEAHAWKS GO

Midnight Special

twoclassics said:
Train Dispatcher, Union Pacific Railroad, Choo, Choo,...

...What district do you dispatch? I listen to 'Omaha' 74 and 57 (northern Cal & Donner Pass) regularly at night while doing artwork et-al. I then hear the train horns in Colfax (9-miles away) & keep track of them by virtue of drag detectors.

Speakin' of keepin track of things - I recently discovered how track workers keep 'track' of their $@!+. ;-))

Attachments

• IM002581.jpg
    IM002581.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 19

hcsstang

I just received an email about the street bathrooms in Houston. You can't see in but once in you can see out. It's in the glass.

PB GT/CS

After 20 years in the Grain indusrty (Commodities), mostly exporting grain from the U.S. to the rest of the world, and 7 years as a Corporate SVP of Procurement for the company that makes (are you ready!!!) Twinkies and Wonderbread, I now am on my own as a Manufactures Rep and Consultant.

I married up (now for about 28 years), got 2 kids (that are above average), one still in school working on PhD, one living in London as investment banker. Hunt upland game (got a Vizsla), bow hunt with my best friend who is also my brother PF Slim, build cars (done 4 so far), ride bicycle, fish and it seems mow a lot of grass (I am a farm boy at heart).

Brian

Diesel Donna

Awwwwwww come on! You can do better than that! Didja get in a fight? DIDJA?