• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What happened to Septembers CS of the Month?

PFSlim

David

I was wondering the same thing but with the calendar thing going on, just couldn't ask the question. Don't want Jon to say "fine, then you guys just do it!!"

Paul

rvrtrash

I guess the August one was just so good, Jon had to leave it up a little longer!:grin: :grin: :grin:

Steve

(Boy am I going to catch it now.)

marie68csmustangs

I don't know either - Maybe Jon is too busy with the calender that He may have forgot - or maybe no one didn't submit for the CS of the month.. I don't know just guessing :))

Marie

admin

Staff member
Administrator
PFSlim said:
Don't want Jon to say "fine, then you guys just do it!!"
YEAH! What he said! :wink: Just kidding. Every other day on my drive to work I remember that I need to change that. Then I get to work and about a zillion things hit me before I can even get to my desk. Just crazy lately.

Now that we're so far into the month I'm going to change it this week and then keep that one up until end of Oct. Then I can get back on track.

However, I am running out of candidates. So if you want to see your 'Special up there some month send in your info! http://www.californiaspecial.com/featured_submit.htm

Thanks!