• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What if....Marchal and Lucas were Ford options?

Factory Fog Light Preference

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miller511

What if Ford had offered as options Marchal or Lucas Fog Lights back in '68?

What would your preference have been for fog light?

rvrtrash

I voted for the M's. The Lucas lights are hard to get to the nuts on the bottom to tighten them and having owned several British cars (I guess I still have one come to think of it), the electrics are notoriously cranky.

Steve

robert campbell

"M's"!! I like the more centered up and down look. And they use the original grill brackets.

Do you know why the British like warm beer?? "They own Lucas refridgerators"!!!

Rob

Mosesatm

"M's"!! I like the more centered up and down look. And they use the original grill brackets.

Do you know why the British like warm beer?? "They own Lucas refridgerators"!!!

Rob

Lucas is called "The Prince of Darkness" for a good reason.

CougarCJ

I like the uniqueness of the Marchall's.

The hooded top part, and the molded glass with the 'points'.

Mosesatm

From a distance I prefer the look of the Lucas lights. IMO the Marchals look too small for the size of the grille opening, and unless they are perfectly installed they tend to look cockeyed.

HappyHour

I like the chromed out hood on the Marchal and the lenses look pretty ol' school with the raised design. But then owning a British car I cant really see the french making as huge impact with cars...bikes yes....cars no. I mean Tour De France right?

:grin:

Robert