• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Who is planning on attending the June Gathering?

somethingspecial

Hi Folks, I am just trying to get some sort of Idea on how many people are planning on attending the June Gathering in Concord, Ca. This is not a commitment, but merely a survey as to how many people are PLANNING to attend. If you are planning, will you bring a car, either your 68' or new model, or are you going to fly out and attend. Thanks for your support and interest.

See http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9504

robert campbell

I am planning on attending! May come with my car, or heck, maybe Tim needs someone to display one of his!!

Rob

franklinair

I'm planning on flying out. I won't have ANY problem coercing Peggy to come with me ;-)

(And I always thought Concord was in New England)

Neil

HappyHour

Im hoping to make it out for the reunion. Finally got my 68 CS back to LA so probably will not have it up. Maybe I can Rent-A-Racer :wink:

franklinair

Question: I would be flying from Atlanta. Which would be best destination- SFO or Sacramento?

Neil

miller511

Neil,

Actually Oakland is closest. Next would be SFO. Then San Jose.

-Jeff

J_Speegle

Question: I would be flying from Atlanta. Which would be best destination- SFO or Sacramento?

Neil

Neil I think I would shop prices (can vary a fair amount) at all 4 possible airports. All are a fairly short drive to the show location.

As for the gathering would be interested but always difficult to get away from my duties. We'll see how it goes

aemoo28

I will be on maternity leave, so will be considering a jaunt back to California via the Exploder with a young new forum member :smile:

How far is Concord from Alameda (sp)? May stay with a friend who lives there.

Mosesatm

Attached are a couple maps.
'Bay Area' covers Sacramento to San Jose
"East Bay' covers Concord to San Jose

Attachments

• Bay Area.pdf
    219.9 KB · Views: 33
  • East Bay.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 34