• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Who painted your GT/CS or HCS?

classicsguy

This might help other people who are looking for paint shops across US. Post also if you were happy with the paint work and what you paid for.

I think that you can recommend here paint and body shops..please correct me if I am wrong,

Also; can you post websites if available.

PFSlim

Mine was painted local by Fineline Restorations (Shawn Unrein). Shawn has painted my brother's red cobra, my brother-in-laws blue cobra, my GT/CS, and will be painting my black cobra. He does a great, great job!!

Paul

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Mine was painted local by Fineline Restorations (Shawn Unrein). Shawn has painted my brother's red cobra, my brother-in-laws blue cobra, my GT/CS, and will be painting my black cobra. He does a great, great job!!

Paul

Thanks for reply Paul: does Fine Line Restprations Specialize in Mustangs or its a general make and model Resto Shop?

PFSlim

Fineline Restorations has done several mustangs, Shelby GT500, and AC Cobra replicas. But he will do just about anything that someone will bring him. I have seen some very nice work on Chevy products. Other than doing my mustang, I have seen several others that he has started from scratch and replaced panels and then layed paint on. Extremely nice work!!

Paul