• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
hotrodgrany

Kathy's 2007 California Special Mustang GT

Here is engine in my 07 dressed up with it's engine intake cover, some GT/CS come with, but only if you get the hood scoop

Here I am with sales rep, in back ground you will find my silver 05 Mustang left side of light pole

red & black Stangs are mine,benifit car show I put on for my Granddaughter who had cancer, but is cured

Planning any more mods? Thought you were going to get the fuel rail covers to match the plenum cover? Car is looking good as always.

I got the same Mustang warning decal, but you added a nice touch with that pic of your car. Very cool! Try to get a CAI added to your intake system. You will hear and notice the difference as that air sucks in. Some kits offer up to 15 more HP with that. I have the CAI and Borla exhaust (makes at least 30 more HP combined) and makes good power and sounds just fantastic. Always enjoy looking at your pics.

Album information

Album owner
hotrodgrany
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

hotrodgrany

Can view media items